The Ultimate Liberator!

For the seekers of knowledge
Can there be a knowledge?
better than
The Knowledge of The Divine, Shri Rama!

The one who liberated
Even the blades of grasses
And all the swarms of ants

Leaving none behind
That ever existed
In the Good City of Ayodhya

And placed them in
An exotic heaven
Created exclusively for them
By the Great Grandshire Brahma!

-Nammazhvaar


Ramayanam is Agriculture
Bhagavatham is Harvest
-Me


The twin-syllable, Rama
When a devotee exalts!
The Birth-Death cycle
It permanently halts

Goodness and Wealth
It everyday brings
Sin and poverty
It cleanses and shrinks

-Kambar


Goodness Honesty Sweetness Simplicity
Gentleness Strength Humility Bravery
Valour Talent Prowess Success
Memory Trustworthiness Heroism Genuinity
Such adorable qualities and so much more
By chanting Rama's name you will score!

-Me

My Lord's Story: Goodness Incarnate

Ramayanam in English poetry.

The Supreme Lord of the Universe was once born on this earth as a Human Being, faced challenges and had His share of pain and pleasure going through both good and bad times like any of us. Like any of us He too, took His turn in laughter and cry.

This humility of The Lord, that makes Him come down to earth and share with us our difficulties to show us a way to handle them is what I admire in Him. This quality of Him, makes me surrender to Him unconditionally and makes me want to sing His Glory on and on and on.

My Lord's Story is an out pour of my devotion that seeps out in gratitude for the pains He took to be a lighthouse for us, to cross the ocean of Samsara.

Links to all the posts have been provided in an order on the right side column.


Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shri krishna's flute.

Hare krishna...!
Let me be
the flute in your hands
Hollow inside...
Yet complete!
With many holes...
That I need not conceal!
Solid and safe
Peaceful and silent...
Let any sound
that comes from me
be music...!
And
Let that music be
only yours...
Let your divine lips
touch me...
and joyful music flow...!

15 comments:

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

wonderul poem... it flows like the music from Krishna's flute. great!

ramesh sadasivam said...

Hi mani. Thanks, So soon you read it? :)

Resonator said...

yea..it's like a music from Krishnan's flute..can u give me tat flute Shri..:)

happy blogging

ramesh sadasivam said...

Hi prema. You want that flute? Sure why not? Krishna's flute, music, joy and blessings are already given to everyone. Up to us to receive them:)

venuss66 said...

Wonderful poem.

ramesh sadasivam said...

Thank you venus.

Jeevan said...

Beautiful :)

Parv Kaushik said...

nice one! have you been to vrindavan??? m sure you will fall in love with the place... the vibes of krishna if someone is sensitive enuf can feel it....

ramesh sadasivam said...

:) Thank you Jeevan.

ramesh sadasivam said...

Parv. Thanks friend.I've not been to Vrindhavan. I've heard many tell about the charm of the place. Krishna has to decide when my turn is. :)

Rugma said...

amazin....really.,..i jus luvd...i felt layk u wer speak frm my heart....coz it waz sum feelns dat waz deep within me dat is in ur poem..!gr8 blog...keep goin...

ramesh sadasivam said...

Hi Friend,
Thanks for your comment. Every devotee of Krishna has similar kind of feelings, isnt it?

Gaurav said...

I am a huge fan and follower of LORD KRISHNA. I realy like the poem buddy.

Jai Shree Krishna.

ramesh sadasivam said...

Jai Shri Krishna, Thanks Gaurav.

Radha said...

beautiful prayer ! :-)