The Ultimate Liberator!

For the seekers of knowledge
Can there be a knowledge?
better than
The Knowledge of The Divine, Shri Rama!

The one who liberated
Even the blades of grasses
And all the swarms of ants

Leaving none behind
That ever existed
In the Good City of Ayodhya

And placed them in
An exotic heaven
Created exclusively for them
By the Great Grandshire Brahma!

-Nammazhvaar


Ramayanam is Agriculture
Bhagavatham is Harvest
-Me


The twin-syllable, Rama
When a devotee exalts!
The Birth-Death cycle
It permanently halts

Goodness and Wealth
It everyday brings
Sin and poverty
It cleanses and shrinks

-Kambar


Goodness Honesty Sweetness Simplicity
Gentleness Strength Humility Bravery
Valour Talent Prowess Success
Memory Trustworthiness Heroism Genuinity
Such adorable qualities and so much more
By chanting Rama's name you will score!

-Me

My Lord's Story: Goodness Incarnate

Ramayanam in English poetry.

The Supreme Lord of the Universe was once born on this earth as a Human Being, faced challenges and had His share of pain and pleasure going through both good and bad times like any of us. Like any of us He too, took His turn in laughter and cry.

This humility of The Lord, that makes Him come down to earth and share with us our difficulties to show us a way to handle them is what I admire in Him. This quality of Him, makes me surrender to Him unconditionally and makes me want to sing His Glory on and on and on.

My Lord's Story is an out pour of my devotion that seeps out in gratitude for the pains He took to be a lighthouse for us, to cross the ocean of Samsara.

Links to all the posts have been provided in an order on the right side column.


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

In Meditation



With eyes closed
Backbone erect
I sit
The outer world disappears
Now, its just me...
within me!
And around me, space!
The dark space within...
In and out flows the breath, suavely
Peace fills my heart...
This is enough...
For now
For ever...

19 comments:

venuss66 said...

I know exactly the experience. It is so beautiful. Very calm and peaceful. Thank you for sharing. Take care God Bless.

ramesh sadasivam said...

Thanks Venus.

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

Let it happen now and forever...
:-)

ramesh sadasivam said...

Thanks Mani.

Salil said...

You can do this lying down on yoru bed too. I do it every night. Just that I call it sleep :-)
Cheers,

ramesh sadasivam said...

I was thinking that I meditate only 2 to 3 hours a day. But now I realize I meditate for 10 to 12 hours a day. :)

venuss66 said...

Hi shri, how are you? Why no update? Thank you so much for your visits and beautiful words. Take care. God Bless.

ramesh sadasivam said...

Hi Venus. I am fine. I was a little bit engaged these days, after coming back from my native place after Diwali. I've decided to get back to blogging by tomorrow or day after. Thanks for asking. This is one of the reasons I want to get back to blogging. Thank you so much.:)

Karthik said...

Silence ane Peace!!!

ramesh sadasivam said...

Welcome karthick..!:)

NAVAL LANGA said...

Shri Ramesh Sadasivam

You are heartily welcome to my blogs.

Yes, the winning of Barak Obama is in many ways a progress towards a matured democracy.

I request you to visit some of my blogs on paintings, too. You would like the same.

Naval Langa

Femin Susan said...

Hi Ramesh,
Your blog is really touching my heart...Keep writing....Good Luck.......

ramesh sadasivam said...

@Naval Langa:

Hi sir, I'll sure visit your blogs. I've already had a taste of it and its excellent. :)

@Hi Susan:

Thanks for your encouragement.I hope to write more and upto your expectations. :)

ramesh sadasivam said...

Hi Navneeth,

Thanks for your invitation.Give me some time, I'll sure make use of your offer. :)

venuss66 said...

Thank you Shri. I appreciate your kind visit and words. Hope to hear from you again. Take good care. God Bless.

Femin Susan said...

thanks for your inspiring comment in my blog.your poems are simple and lovely.i love them so much.keep posting.............
good luck

ramesh sadasivam said...

@Venus. Welcome Venus. It was a pleasure reading your poems.

@Susan, Thank you so much for the appreciation. It really means a lot to me. Thank you so much

venuss66 said...

Hi shri, thank you for your warm visit. Why no update?

ramesh sadasivam said...

Thank you Venus. I was contemplating about many things, and was a little engaged. Thanks for asking. I will put up a post soon.:)